Name of cooking game?

This is where you can post your memories about the games. Thanks for the suggestions to create this. many of us have some vivid memories of the Apple II and this is where you can share them with the world.

Name of cooking game?

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to figure out what the name of the cooking game is that is playable on Apple IIGS. I remember playing it at Middle School's Special Ed. When you started the game, you could select one of the three difficulty levels (Cook, Chef and Master Chef), and after you selected a difficulty level, you could note the people's likes and dislikes for the food recipe they wanted (Cook only had Eggs, Chef had fewer likes/dislikes, and Master Chef had more likes/dislikes than Chef). Afterwards, the game would start at 60 minutes, and you had to select one of the printable recipes to fit the needy people's likes and dislikes. After you selected the recipe, you needed to carefully measure each ingredient (teaspoon measurers, cup measurers), use how many eggs, and what time or speed to mix in the ingredients; select which pan to use for what snacks you could cook; and carefully use which heat in degrees to bake a snack in how many minutes. Finally, after the baking, you could send the finished food to the judging panel to decide whether they liked it or not, and if the recipe met all the requirements and needs of the people, they would get a perfect score and you'd win the game (if not, you'd start over). But you'd better be fast and careful, because the clock would tick away, and if time ran out, it'd be Game Over.

BTW, I can't remember what the name of the cooking game is. I was wondering if you'd know what the name of the game is. :?:
angeldeb82

Return to I remember when